花花世界 总是围绕着我转







Saturday, September 25, 2010

♥ SICK ; (

2010 / 9 / 25 - 星期6


Woke up at 12.28pm..
I felt my throat sooo pain ; (
n my lips turns to red colour
GOSH.. I was sick again ==
hate it zzzzz

Nothing special 2day,
juz hv tuition the whole day long.
3.30pm - 8.00pm =__=''
Arrrrgh ~ headache 4 those MATHS
I was stuck at there when i focus in maths
After 5 minutes reading, I give up =_=

More interest to my favourite English








Although i was not feeling well 2day
but i very enjoyed with my all best frenz in class
they always can makes me laugh till rolling at da floor
Yup,im relax n being myself when i face them.
I show out my true colors n only show it 2 them.
Coz they r da most understanding my belief n my mettle.

I Love My Frenz = )
Our frenship will never end

心血来潮想写英文,大考即将来临了

我想多多练习我的文法,英文有够烂的 ==

往后我会多尝试写英文,若有不便请多多包涵 = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment