花花世界 总是围绕着我转







Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back to P.D. ~ >.<

2oo9/12/26

[ New Year count down 5 days ]

2day afternoon back to PortDickson..

hmm..

quite lazy..O.o''

nvm..

Nilai rainy heavy..

the high way are stuck

traffic jam again..

lolzx..hate it >.<

we though infront there got accident or wat

but after jam a while

we saw beside tat road got accident

the lorry (very long) crash into the longkang

so block all the cars at behind..

the rescue man also dunno how to salvation it

but our road dont hv accident

WTF...

tat ppl so PAT niaa

ta ma de..

waste our half our time..

Zzzz...

no accident also got traffic jam

what the shit..

beside tat road coz lorry block their ways

so all stuck at there cant move

jam soooo many cars

got 10++km ..

O.O''

so horrible..

luckily we dont hv accident tat road

if got sure we mati

+_+

eat dinner with PD family n chat

at living room

we all are 38 ppl..

keep saying joke n funny things

haha XD

n decided next month BBQ

arrr~~~~

love BBQ soooo much~

its my favourite~~!!!

2 days ago my fren invite me 2moro

go Teacher's house Steamboat party~

arrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~

my favourite too~~

love steamboat n BBQ sooo much XD

lucky to hv it~

haha~ : D

watching they gaming ~

after tat reach home at 12.40 midnight

not tired at all

log in my FB n Blog

haha XD

so confuse

who can give some idea

i decided to reponding my hair

but

scare spoil my hair

coz my hair are very hurt ady

new year are comming soon

wanna change hairstyle

wat should i do~!!!!?

pls pls pls

help me figure out~

waiting u all rescue~

T-T

2moro go Steamboat party~

but hvnt confirm yet~

^o^~

No comments:

Post a Comment