花花世界 总是围绕着我转







Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy 'Dong Zhi' ya ~

2oo9/12/22

[ Christmas Count Down 3 days ]

i love Christmas sooooo much~!

Happy niaa~~~

2day didn go to ballet class...

coz got dinner with family..

haha..

so many things to eat ..

all is my favourite~

and eat 'tang yuan'~

love it so much~

hehe..

long time didn open fs..

lazy larr

nothing 2 play..

sienz ady..

find many blog skin..

but no skin are my favour..

haizx..nice background but

weird design

lolzx...

shit..

we edit our pet Scary again

hahahaha~

change to orange colour

and the hair,ear,eyes,eyebrow,nose,mouth

all change

hmm...

like...

Elephant not like elephant

lion not like lion

cat not like cat

Ahahahahaha~~

my mom creat it like idiot monster

>.<''

nvm~

nothing to post 2day

busying find my new blogskin

anybody who can introduce to me?

if can pls tell at ChatBox there~

thnx ya~

and Happy 'Dong Zhi'~

dunno in english

paisehh XD

No comments:

Post a Comment