花花世界 总是围绕着我转







Wednesday, December 23, 2009

boring ppl kacao~sobzx =.=

2oo9/12/24

[ Christmas count down 1 day ]

wat the hell..

the morning i get a 'fu×k you' in shoutmix

Fu×k you ?

hey...

are u fake-ing my fren?

Christmas comming soon

still wanna scold dirty words ?

anyway..

i dont care what u said
it is unhappy 4 urself only

not me

hohoho~~

coz

i'm not tat easy to angry or

scold ppl or my irascibility

it's all gone..

i know 2 years ago i'm a bad girl at school

but it over..

some ppl change me..

i wanna thank he..

coz he give me many reason to cheer up

my temper are turning good too

Thank you so much..

u are in my heart forever..

if 2 years ago i got bully u or wat

i say sorry at here..

sorry 4 my mistake..

i didn mean want ur forgive

i only want to say out wat i feelings..

be4 tat Zoe are DIE !

the new one at here..

hehe~

^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment