花花世界 总是围绕着我转







Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My freedom...

2oo9/12/23
[ Christmas count down 2 days ]


Strange...


...


From school's holiday i didnt out be4~!


except with ballet frenz went to TS..


tat time only juz find our performance stuff..


tat why i dont hv new photo..


haizx...


no mood to take pic or go out walk around


kinda lazy..


wao...1 more week its reopen school..


time pass so fast


gonna get 17 years old >.<


cant believe it


it been sooo fast..


but hate at school...


many unhappy memories..


why?


coz..tat our discipline teacher Cikgu Loh


sobzx...hate he soooooo much = [


not becoz he eveytimes catch me said


my hair want clip


my earrings cant wear


and blablablah....


it juz becoz he let me argue with my


dad n mom !


hate it..


all my frenz know it...


so shameful..


lolzx...


anyway


1 more years i 'll gonna


FREE~~!!!


freedom..come to my life~~


waiting u ~


2day i dance alone..


so sienz..


my fren Jinny's leg get hurt..


hope she will get well soon


this Christmas i'll be lonely again


nvm ~


got TV accompany me~


haha~


i'm looks pity horr?


whatever


every years also like tat


my frenz all got work or go to junketing


so


Merry Christmas to everyone~!!


= ]

No comments:

Post a Comment