花花世界 总是围绕着我转







Wednesday, February 3, 2010

♥ Happy-ING~~ ♥

2010/2/4


wow..

the whole day is cold..

the heart cold too..

why ?

i dunno..

maybe im single now feeling weird

Dont look at me like tat

wat wrong with u all

why always think im the

wrong one

hey~! be fair ok !

u dont know me

so pls shut up ur mouth !!!

... ...

strange..

although im single again

but doesnt feel moody at all

feeling happy-ING~

maybe some reason makes

me so unmoody..

cant say at here

coz its secret~

haha~

sorry ya XD

Happy Valentines is coming soon

n Happy Chinese New Year too

two for one~

nice day ~

hehe ~

no class 4 dance 2day

so relax ~

To all my dear fenz

those who are know my secret

hope u can help me keep

it secret dont tell anybody

Please n Thank You..

= ]

No comments:

Post a Comment